Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh the temptation!

I have never realized how many temptations I have to resist in one day...until now.

Yesterday, I had my last piece of chocolate for a while.  I am very much a choco-holic.   When I came into the office, I had three pieces of chocolate candy on my desk from my boss. Very thoughtful, I know...but I had to do something.  I threw two away and only ate one of them!

This is what my yummy last chocolate looked like and it was so good!


Then, today, Jesse and his family planned a dinner get together.  They wanted to go to Rayners, a local fish restaurant.  I called ahead, and they only have one thing that isn't fried...boiled shrimp.  I'll pass lol.  Since I cannot have fried food, I resisted that temptation also and went to the gym instead.  Whew...I am glad I chose the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment