Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/29/2010 Workout

I know I'm a day late posting this, but last night really kicked my butt.  I was sore from Tuesday's workout and then working the same sore muscles didn't help.  But I'm so glad that I did it! I have to start somewhere and I can't let a few tired muscles slow me down :).  Last night was actually great.  Here's the picures:

16 minutes straight on the elliptical! Thank you to a very funny episode of Scrubs for getting me throught this!


Only 1/2 mile on the treadmill today. 


80 crunches on the ab machine at 60 pounds resistance
2 minutes (5 floors) on the stair climber (still not my friend...)

After leaving the gym, I walked with Abby, Jesse, and my dog (Kyah) for a mile.  It was really nice out, and a great change in scenery from the bright yellow wall infront of the treadmill at the gym.

While on my walk, Abby challenged me even more.  She had me jog along side her for a while.  While jogging, we passed one of the schools in the neighborhood.  The board gave me a little encouragement.



That's right! On my walk/jog, I pass the one in a million sign saying healthy lifestyle! Thanks for the motivation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment