Happy new year! This weekend was extremely busy, and I have neglected my blog. I took off Thursday and Saturday to rest and be with family. However, I did make it to the gym on Friday and Sunday.
Friday's workout:
100 crunches at 60 pounds resistance
30 shoulder presses at 30 resistance
30 chest presses at 35 resistance
50 crunches on the medicine ball
40 leg extensions at 65 pounds resistance
10 reps on a rowing machine at 20 pounds resistance
30 reps on a rowing machine at 35 pounds resistance
40 lying leg curls at 40 resistance
1/2 mile on the treadmill at 4 mph
27 minutes on the elliptical
I challenged myself on the elliptical Friday by adding 11 minutes to my time! I am so happy that I did because I'm feeling great already!
Happy new year everyone! I hope 2010 was as blessed for you as it was for me. Best wishes in 2011!


No comments:
Post a Comment