Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Start of Losing It

At 22 years old, I am finally realizing that my life needs a little guidance. I'll start at the beginning...

For the past few weeks, I have been evaluating my life.  I have found myself in a wonderful relationship with an amazing man named Jesse, having a great job for the past three years, and beginning nursing school in a few weeks. I have an awesome family that I love to spend time with, and 3 precious dogs that keep me pretty busy.  I have paid off my car and have no debts.  I'm blessed with the sweetest and most caring best friends in the world, and I know they will be my support through this journey.  Yes, I truly have it made.

However, over the course of this evaluation, I also realized that I have become "comfortable" in life.  I haven't cared about myself like I should have and now I'm finding myself at a whopping 263 pounds. I will be posting my weight loss journey online to hold myself accountable.  I hope that any readers will challenge themselves like I am challenging myself.  I have put all of my shame aside, in order to finally take control of my life.

Beginning Details:
Weight: 263 pounds
Height: 5'9" *Let's hope this doesn't change :)
Pant Size: 22/24
Shirt Size: XL

Goal Details
Weight: 140-150 pounds
Pant Size: 8/10
Shirt Size: M

I have not taken measurements yet, but I will be posting those shortly.

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting! :) This is very challenging, but you can do it! Daniel and I are both going to start trying to get in shape also (both meaning me and me pushing him... haha :)). Good luck and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete