Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/10/2011 Workout

I fell off track for 3 days and I hated every minute of it! I stuck to my diet, but didn't go to the gym at all. 

 Friday and Saturday I spent cleaning the house and trying to get everything back in order from the holidays.  Sunday, the weather was extremely bizzare.  In south Mississippi, snow is so rare that most of us can't remember the last time we've seen it.  But Sunday we were under snow and freezing rain warnings.  I wasn't brave enough to leave the house because if it were to snow, I might not make it home.  We have no way of clearing roads or keeping ice from forming.  I just didn't feel that going to the gym was worth the risk.  So I took another day off. 

Yesterday I got back on track though.  I went straight from work to the gym and worked out for two hours! 

Here's what I did:

35 minutes on the elliptical
20 minutes on the stationary bike
60 shoulder presses at 30 pounds resistance
50 bicep curls at 30 pounds resistance
140 crunches at 60 pounds resistance
50 reps on the tricep machine at 40 pounds resistance
80 seated chest presses at 35 pounds resistance
35 incline chest presses at 30 pounds resistance
110 seated leg curls at 80 pounds resistance
80 leg extensions at 50 pounds resistance
40 lying leg curls at 40 pounds resistance
65 sit ups on the medicine ball
3 minutes on the stairmaster

I forgot that if I stop the bike, it clears the time, so no picture of the bike today.


Tomorrow I start back to school.  I haven't been in school since the beginning of my sophomore year in college-2007! I'm a little nervous about it.  I won't be able to work out on Wednesday nights anymore since I'll be in class until 10:00.  I'm a little upset about that, but that will have to be my new day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment