Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/5/2011 Workout

Last night's workout has left me feeling so alive today! I added reps and time to almost everything, and I'm feeling it today, but that's a good thing.

35 minutes on the ellptical (increased the incline also)
35 shoulder presses at 30 pounds resistance
30 bicep curls at 30 pounds resistance
105 cruches at 60 pounds resistance
50 reps on the tricep machine at 40 pounds resistance
60 seated chest presses at 35 pounds resistance
25 inclined chest presses at 30 pounds resistance
60 seated leg curls at 80 pounds resistance
50 leg extensions at 50 pounds resistance
30 reps on the rowing machine at 35 pounds resistance
30 lying leg curls at 30 pounds resistance
2 minutes on the stairmaster
50 crunches on the medicine ball

Jesse even joined me at the gym last night! It was nice having someone to challenge me while I was there.

I've also started a Valentine's challenge.  I am challenging myself to lose 20 pounds from my start weight by February 15th.  I am aware that this is the day after Valentine's, but I am not willing to throw off my weighing schedule for one day. My reward to myself will be a manicure and pedicure :). Can't wait for the results!

I'm looking forward to another great workout tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment