The first workout of 2011 was a great one! I didn't work out yesterday because I was spending the new year with family, but I didn't stray from my diet or water only beverage restriction.
Today's workout:
30 minutes on the elliptical (up 3 minutes from Friday)
100 crunches at 60 pounds resistance
40 shoulder presses at 30 pounds resistance
20 bicep curls at 30 pounds resistance
30 tricep curls at 50 pounds resistance
50 seated chest presses at 35 pounds resistance
20 incline chest presses at 30 resistance
50 seated leg curls at 80 pounds resistance
50 leg extensions at 50 pounds resistance
1 minute on the stair master
Tonight, I also tried a completely vegan meal for the first time. Veggie burger, squash, and green beans. It was actually very good. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, but I do like veggies and a meat-less meal is fine by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment