Last night was far from my typical Thursday night off. I really challenged myself last night. When I thought I was ready to go home, I decided to do an extra rep of something. Spent an hour and forty five minutes total at the gym. Here's what I did...
35 minutes on the elliptical
55 shoulder presses at 30 pounds resistance
40 bicep curls at 30 pounds resistance
125 crunches at 60 pounds resistance
75 seated chest presses at 35 pounds resistance
30 incline chest presses at 30 pounds resistance
100 seated leg curls at 80 pounds resistacne
60 leg extensions at 50 pounds resistance
40 reps on the rowing machine at 35 pounds resistance
35 lying leg curls at 30 pounds resistance
60 crunches on the medicine ball
3 minutes on the stairmaster
15 minutes on the stationary bike
1/4 of a mile on the treadmill


No comments:
Post a Comment