Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/11/2011 Workout

Last night I wasn't feeling the gym at all.  I was actually feeling a little sick, but I told myself that if I don't go, I'll never make it to my goal.  So I went : ). 

35 minutes on the elliptical
20 minutes on the stationary bike
1 mile on the treadmill (it's super boring to me, so I bumped the speed to 4 mph.  15 minutes to walk a mile is nothing!)
60 shoulder presses at 30 pounds resistance
50 bicep curls at 30 pounds resistance
140 crunches at 60 pounds resistance
50 reps on the tricep machine at 40 pounds resistance
80 seated chest presses at 35 pounds resistance
35 incline chest presses at 30 pounds resistance
110 seated leg curls at 80 pounds resistance
80 leg extensions at 50 pounds resistance
45 reps on the rowing machine at 35 pounds resistance
40 lying leg curls at 40 pounds resistance
 
Yesterday I stayed under my calorie allotment, and was over my water minimum. Yay me! Even more exciting though is I didn't have to cook dinner.  Jesse has picked up on my cooking habits and weighed the salmon, measured the spices, and measured the green beans to 1 serving size.  Gotta love it!
 
Tonight I start school, so no workout. I'm kind of upset that I won't be able to go to the gym, but I really need to be in school.  On a good note, I have 6 other days during the week that I can turn into workout days!
 
One last happy note for the day... I went to see my sister last night.  I haven't seen her in about a week, and she told me that she could see that I was losing weight already! That made my whole week! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment