Today is my third week of dieting and exercising. I am still doing well on my diet and staying under my allotted 1200 calories per day. I'm learning quite a bit as far as new ways of cooking, and found several new veggies that I like.
Saturday I actually tried onions, tomatoes, and cucumbers in a salad. Before starting this diet, I would have picked off all of that!
I had my first weigh in on the 15th. I was right on target too! I have lost 8 pounds in 2.5 weeks. My new weight is 255 pounds! Since I met my goal, I will keep the $15.00 and put that in a savings fund for myself. When I meet my goal of 150 pounds, I will give myself all the money to go on a shopping spree!
My next goal is 12 pounds by February 15th. If I meet this goal, again I will add $15.00 to my shopping spree fund. If I do not meet this goal, I will donate it to a local charity.
Also, if I meet the goal of 12 pounds, that will be a total of 20 pounds lost. At 20 pounds, I'm rewarding myself with a pedicure. Jesse has agreed that we will wait to go on a Valentine's date until after the 15th so that I can check my weight. I would love to have a new pedicure before going out with him. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment