Before the workout details, here's a little bit about me...
I am addicted to The Biggest Loser! I have watched several seasons, but for some reason I'm more into this season. The teams are working as ONE team and encouraging each other to lose the weight, not individuals trying to win money at the end of the season. I love it!
With that said, TBL is advertising their "Pound for Pound Challenge". I have pledged my weight loss on their website, http://www.pfpchallenge.com/. There's a cap of 50 pounds per person. But when I lose my 50 pounds, they will donate 50 pounds of food to a local food bank. Just think about 50 pounds of hamburger meat! That's a whole lot of food for charity!
Yesterday I stayed under my calorie allotment, and spent about an hour and a half at the gym.
35 minutes on the elliptical
50 shoulder presses at 30 pounds resistance
10 bicep curls at 40 pounds resistance
20 bicep curls at 30 pounds resistance
150 crunches on the ab machine at 60 pounds resistance
50 reps on the tricep machine at 40 pounds resistance
50 seated chest presses at 35 pounds resistance
50 leg extensions at 50 pounds resistance
60 seated leg curls at 80 pounds resistance
45 reps on the rowing machine at 35 pounds resistance
15 minutes on the stationary bike
While I was at the gym, this seemed like so much more. Now that I'm looking at it listed out, I'm realizing that if I want to see 243 by February 15th, I'm going to have to kick it up a few notches.
No workout tonight due to school, but I will be back in the gym on Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment